10x Indoor / Outdoor Lemon Tree Seeds
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery (3-6 weeks for Canada)
10 Lemon Seeds
Put seeds into 40° C water for 24 hours
Put seeds into very wet sand for germination
Move it into soil after it sprouts
Germination temperature: 20-25℃
Germination time: 40 days
Growth optimum temperature: 10-25 ℃
Spacing: 20 * 20 cm
All plants need sunlight. Lemon like sunshine too.
1. Please seeds stored in a cool, dry place.
2. The seed surface is 1-2 times the diameter of the seed.
3. Cover seeds with preservative films,and then piercing the films to make several holes. Keep seeds covered in the daytime and uncover it in the night. Take off the preservative films when the seeds are half-germinated. The plant will be in a state of dormancy in summer and the leaves will turn yellow. Begginers should better use sand to cultivate the seeds.although the seeds will grow slower in the sand,the plants will be the most vigorous in the future. If you tend to use other kind of soil, try to use the kind with good water permeability,for example,the clay would not be a good choice. The soil should be disinfected by microwave oven before been used. Pay attention:the surface of the soil not be too dry, which is very important. When watering,all the soil should be wetted and there is no need to water in a cloudy day.
4. The pot could be 6-8cm in depth, it be an earthen basin or a plastic one.
5. The volume of the soil should keep a distance of 1-2cm from the rim of the pot.